SOLUTION AREAS: MANUFACTURING
In manufacturing, wasted time and “invisible” materials means lost profit. Barcode, RFID and Tracking Technologies allow you to track your assets, your work in process and your employees, providing up-to-date information for your critical decision-making.
In a typical manufacturing facility, materials and supplies are immediately entered into a tracking system on the receiving dock. Barcode labels or RFID tags are printed and attached before the items are stored or moved to the processing plant, allowing you to:
- Increase productivity by better managing workforce deployment
- Ensure consistent standards of work
- Maintain stock levels without shortages or expensive overstocking
- Monitor workflow to identify bottlenecks or process delays
- Decrease downtime and increase safety
The overall result is more streamlined process and optimized operation where you no longer have to wait for supplies to be delivered or look through a warehouse for missing parts. Your customers are satisfied with the product and the timeline for receiving it.